PSW 10

Powered 10" 100W Subwoofer

C$ 329.00
3.7 out of 5 Customer Rating
  • reviews, product
  • BV SEO Enabled: RR Not Found

CNet.com says, "The PSW10's deep-bass capabilities were impressive, but its definition and control...were really special." Big, affordable, and fun. Add deep bass excitement and extended dynamic thrills to your music or movie sound system with an easy to choose, easy to connect and easy to use powered subwoofer.

• Engineered and designed in USA
  • Great sound for every room
  • 5-year speaker & 3-year amplifier warranty
  • Built to last

Color
Black
Availability:
  • In Stock

C$ 329.00

PSW 10

PSW 10

C$ 329.00
C$ 329.00
Estimated to ship on {0}

High-performance powered subwoofer

PSW 10 brings your music and movies to life. 10" front-firing Dynamic Balance® polymer composite driver delivers extra bass and punch.

Effortless bass

Key Technologies

• Proudly engineered and designed in Baltimore, Maryland, Polk products are crafted to meet high standards of quality, performance, and reliability, ensuring a premium audio experience that is the pinnacle of American Hi-Fi.
  • Polk’s exclusive lightweight Dynamic Balance® Polypropylene Cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency.

Compare Polk Subwoofers

PSW 10
Details & Specifications

Deep, impactful bass

Deep, impactful bass

Reviews

• reviews, product
  • BV SEO Enabled: RR Not Found

Questions

Can I install a PSW10 to an older home stereo that does not have a sub-out RCA CONNECTOR?

Asked by: Chris Pank
Hello, yes, the Polk Audio PSW10 comes equipped with speaker-level (High Level) spring-loaded inputs and outputs. This option adds connection flexibility and can be used to connect older equipment. Please see page 10 of the manual for connection details. https://www.polkaudio.com/on/demandware.static/-/Library-Sites-polk_northamerica_shared/default/dwfe4d7b91/downloads/psw-10-12-owners-manual-global.pdf
Answered by: Polk Audio
Date published: 2023-12-07

With the PSW10. is there a difference if I connect my speakers to my amplifier and not to the subwoofer speaker level outputs?

Asked by: Audioelectrix
If an LFE RCA subwoofer output is unavailable, a Hi level speaker wire connection may be used. Connecting speakers to the Subwoofer is optional. Some may prefer connecting the speakers directly to the amplifier and not the subwoofer, as it provides a direct connection to the speakers.
Answered by: Polk Audio
Date published: 2022-12-06
  • y_2024, m_4, d_27, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_112479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_polk-audio
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product